a cinqo de mayo recipe from chapel hill whole foods for sauteed peaches with tequila and pineapple juice. I lost it.

does anyone have the recipe and can give it to me?

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer about 6 years ago

a Whole Foods Market Customer

This one calls for grilling the peaches instead of sauteeing them, but you could easily saute them in the butter in a skillet before adding them to the syrup. http://www.foodnetwork...

a Whole Foods Market Customer

Hi Roni, You can also try calling the Chapel Hill store (919.968.1983), and asking for the Prepared Foods Department. Someone there may be able to give you at least the ingredients list, if not the entire recipe.