🔕 🔔

i have put too much chill powder in my pan how can i take the sting out of my meal

asked by @whitetiger_62 over 7 years ago

I did this recently with squash soup, so I feel your pain. I did a bit of searching, and the overall recommendation was to add sweetener. I will say that this did work, but the end product just tasted wrong and out of balance. Might depend on what you use--I used maple syrup and some agave. If there's a way to do this well, I'd love to hear it!

Efd725c4 24ec 436a 9adb bc31157de14b  mejan08

What were you making when you did this? How much "over" did you put in? The reason I ask is there are a lot of ways to solve this problem depending on what it is in. Worst case is to "double" the recipe.