🔕 🔔

We have several 'pes-cetarians' for Thanksgiving and will be having a whole roasted salmon along with the turkey. I'll be loosely stuffing it with fresh herbs & citrus & tying it with butcher's twine.

It was caught by one of the guests and is currently thawing. I haven't weighed it yet, but with head and tail it just fits diagonally on full sheet pan.

Any 'rules of thumb' on baking time & temp?

asked by Queen of Spoons about 7 years ago

The rule is 10 min per inch of thickness. But just use as a guideline, I start checking fish for doneness early. And I remove it when barely done, as it will cook further as it rests.