🔕 🔔

@Foodpickle am I too late to make a good Christmas cake? And if not how do I do it?

asked by @harry_plaisted about 7 years ago

Hi there, food pickle is for quick cook's quesitions--emergencies , substitutions and last minute help. while cooking oriented, it isn't a recipe database or a "how to" tool. It is more a cooks resource.

Also it is U.S. based so recipes on it's www.food52.com site are in U.S. measures. And not too many people here make 'christmas cake', I'm not sure what it is. Maybe what we call Fruitcake.

Here looks like you can put one together now. I guess more age would be better but get on it and you will have one: http://www.bbc.co.uk/food...