🔕 🔔

To stuff or not to stuff crown pork roast

Crown pork roast

asked by pedant about 5 years ago

I usually stuff mostly for presentation purposes. Do another pan with stuffing on the side. You can do unstuffed then upon presentation spoon stuffing from the pan into the center

A7d90711 227b 4281 bf06 0083586a656e  stringio

Thanks. I wasnt sure. Can you share any good recipes

516f887e 3787 460a bf21 d20ef4195109  bigpan

I too cook unstuffed so the pork will crisp on the outside and inside. Also, it cooks faster. The stuffing can be made a day ahead, reheat by steaming, and put in the middle at the last couple minutes under the broiler so the top crisps. Put the balance of stuffing in a serving dish - and crisp it too under the broiler so it looks delicious.

Also, it's nice to "French" the bone ends, cover with a piece of foil when you see the desired look (so they done burn).