🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Lentil and Sausage Soup for a Cold Winter's Night

C7802ab1 e5e5 49a8 887b 0f213742b147  480kmpdueopuyrj5hs9ptp02rtlrwo9ng9mvdfrl wm

I have a question about the ingredient "sausages made with herbs and/or garlic" on the recipe "Lentil and Sausage Soup for a Cold Winter's Night" from AntoniaJames. Do you mind sharing which kind you used?

asked by meeranda1 almost 5 years ago

5dd58b70 52d5 415a 8478 ba9053b33e62  kenzi
Kenzi Wilbur

Kenzi is the Managing Editor of Food52.

I can't speak for AntoniaJames, but I can say that I've made this soup a few times, and each time I've used a different sausage -- it's very adaptable. I would recommend using your favorite type (herbs and garlic help, as she specifies).