🔕 🔔

Searching Recipes While Answering Hotline Questions

Is there a way to search internal recipes without leaving the hotline question you are answering? I usually open a new tab, but I always think there must be a better way?

asked by ATG117 over 5 years ago

40679432 73ff 4750 a825 013d50b38006  onionavatar
Michael Hoffman

Food52 Alum

ATG117: At the moment, you need to open a new tab to search for recipes while using the hotline. However, we always like to hear what features users want, and so if enough people want to be able to search from this page, maybe we'll build it some day.

One other thing: We like to restrict the Hotline to questions about cooking and recipes. If you have support questions or feature requests in the future, please email [email protected]. Thanks!

Thanks. A button for that too would be great, and I'll follow up via email.