🔕 🔔

Hotline (Foodpickle) question

I became very dependent on the Foodpickle way of sorting questions which was by Recently Answered or Recently Asked. Is there a way to sort the questions by time on the new site? Thanks in advance.

asked by SKK about 6 years ago

SKK, this came up last night. Via little old me. I'm in your camp. Peter said he'd actually been waiting for this question. It's in the works.

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Thanks for the response, Boulangere. I didn't see the question, which isn't surprising because I am not used to the sort. Had I have seen it I would have agreed, liked, blessed or whatever other great options we have. Love the contributions you make to the whole community!

09e96f32 5fc6 465f ae05 9f156b104560  family feb2012 version 2

I have been out of the country for a week, so I was shocked by the changes! I cannot sort through the questions easily. There is too much space between the questions so I cannot skim the page quickly. There are 3 repeats of the same question from the same person - in a row. It is hard to find someone whom I can help with an answer. The popular questions don't really need my help. I really liked the Recently Answered and Recently Asked feature. I like the title FoodPickle. Hotline takes a long time to load. Sorry to unload on your question, SKK. I cannot figure out how to give feedback on how hard it is to read and sort through this new Hotline. And I agree with you and Boulangere.

I too just came back to the site and was so surprised that it was a whole new site. For the life of me I couldn't find the questions and answer page. What was wrong with the words questions and answers instead of Hotline? Certainly made more sense to me!