🔕 🔔

Possible to make polenta in the afternoon and reheat for dinner?

Hello! Is it possible to make polenta (a couple hours) ahead of time and reheat? I want to leave a dish for my sitter to feed to my kid tonight. If it is possible, what's the best way?

asked by Natalie H almost 5 years ago

No.

0bc70c8a e153 4431 a735 f23fb20dda68  sarah chef
Reiney

Sarah is a trusted source on General Cooking.

You'll get better results if you make a firm polenta - then you won't have to figure out how to reheat it with extra liquid. Use a ratio of 4:1 liquid: polenta and spread on a parchment-lined baking sheet to set. Once set, cut into portions and then grill/oven bake for serving.