A question about a recipe: Brown Sugar Apple Upside Down Cake with Apple Cider Caramel and Spiced Walnuts

4d939717 26e7 432a bf2b 0735f443f229  wfc 10 15 5540 applecake1

I have a question about step 4 on the recipe "Brown Sugar Apple Upside Down Cake with Apple Cider Caramel and Spiced Walnuts" from apartmentcooker. It says:

"Scoop the prepared batter the pan atop the apples. Bake at 350 until baked through, about 15-25 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean." Am I reading this wrong?(4.Scoop the prepared batter the pan atop the apples.How do I scoop the batter the pan on the apples?

asked by stony about 6 years ago

It was missing the word "into" -- you're scooping the batter into the pan, where you've already fanned the apples in step 1 of part 2 of the recipe. Should be fixed now -- thanks!