🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Clementine Pound Cake

802a0ab6 d629 4d7a a3c4 6f1a9ec4791b  ss020811f 399

I have a question about the recipe "Clementine Pound Cake" from SavvyJulie. I know this is really silly, but could someone help me put together the right amount of each ingredient so that I could make two pound cakes at once?

asked by allheartpr about 5 years ago

8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

. To make it very easy for yourself, you could just do each thing twice. But if not, all you need to do is literally double the ingredients - so just measure everything twice. If you mix it all together into one large batch you can either weigh the batter, if you have a scale and then divide the amount evenly between your two loaf pans. Or measure how many cups of batter you have and then divide evenly between the pans