🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Clementine Pound Cake

802a0ab6 d629 4d7a a3c4 6f1a9ec4791b  ss020811f 399

I have a question about step 4 on the recipe "Clementine Pound Cake" from SavvyJulie. It says:

"Stir in 1 cup of the flour, followed by the salt, vanilla, cardamom, clementine zest and juice."

Is it ok to use oranges instead of clementines in this recipe?

asked by Golab over 6 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

I am not the person who penned the recipe but I would think that using orange would be fine, also if you can get tangerines that might be better than orange. Pixie tangerines have a very similar taste to clemantines.

C0a46745 2a96 42bd baef ad84c456a298  camp blogaway 2

Yes, I think you could use oranges or tangerines just as well!

94ee9bac 036c 42dc 8e3c 463f8ef71598  sangak1

Thank you so much!!!! :-)