🔕 🔔

Pumpkin pie fudge needs a substitute

I have this recipie for pumpkin pie fudge calls for white chocolate chips and butterscotch. I HATE butterscotch chips, other than that it is AMAZING. So would it work if I did only white chocolates, would the consistency change? Do you have any other reccomendations?
Ps. The recipie is
Butter
Sugar
Pumpkin pie spice
Evaporated milk
Pumpkin
Marshmallows
White chocolate
Butterscotch chips.

asked by Hollz about 5 years ago

I don't think the consistency would change. You just wouldn't have the chips studding it. You could probably substitute chocolate chips if you want.

white chocolate sub should be just fine. I'd just be careful with the sugar A lot of sweetness going on in the recipe.