🔕 🔔

Pumpkin pie fudge needs a substitute

I have this recipie for pumpkin pie fudge calls for white chocolate chips and butterscotch. I HATE butterscotch chips, other than that it is AMAZING. So would it work if I did only white chocolates, would the consistency change? Do you have any other reccomendations?
Ps. The recipie is
Butter Sugar Pumpkin pie spice Evaporated milk Pumpkin Marshmallows White chocolate Butterscotch chips.

So could I use all white chocolate instead?

asked by Hollz almost 5 years ago

5dd58b70 52d5 415a 8478 ba9053b33e62  kenzi
Kenzi Wilbur

Kenzi is the Managing Editor of Food52.

Are they a large part of the ingredients list? If not, I'd say go for it! The consistency shouldn't change much.

Thanks so much there should be a bag of white and 1/2 of butterscotch. the recipie is about an inch thick in an 8x8 pan