Why are my cupcakes sticking to the cupcake liner? Is it just the fat content?

asked by thelittlefoodie over 7 years ago

Most cupcake liners aren't coated so it's normal for them to stick. More fat should make them release more but the never come off clean.

campagnes

Did you just take the cupcakes out of the oven? i find that letting them sit in an airtight container (or just tightly sealed with plastic wrap) overnight softens the grip of the cake on the paper. :) Good luck!

I hate when that happens! I usually spray my cupcake papers and pan with a little Pam, just to make sure they won't stick as much, or at all.

Happy cupcaking!