Cookbook rec to accompany cast iron pan gift

I am gifting a Lodge cast iron pan this holiday, and curious if anyone has a rec for a good cookbook to accompany this gift? Thanks in advance!

asked by Kristin Greene almost 6 years ago

Big Pot

I have enjoyed the recipes in "The Cast Iron Skillet Cookbook: Recipes For The Best Pan In Your Kitchen"
http://www.ecookbooks.com/p-6083-cast-iron-skillet-cookbook.aspx

LLStone

I immediately thought of David Eyre's pancake for a cast-iron skillet. What about The NYT Essential Cookbook? I have it and really think it's outstanding.

Foodelf

No question - Tarte Tatin! Not difficult and one of the best desserts in the universe.