🔕 🔔

"Refrigerate Four Hours" Comparable freezer time?

My wife and I decided to get a late start on celebrating "National Cookie Day" and without much planning started in on a Chocolate Crinkles recipe. We've just gotten to the stage of "chill for 4 hours or over night" We're pretty committed to getting these done tonight. What would be a comparable amount of time in the freezer to give us an adequate chill?

asked by PhillipBrandon almost 5 years ago

Dcca139f 78d5 41a3 b57b 6d6c96424a1c  img 7818

I'd say 45 mins to an hour -- just make sure your dough doesn't freeze. I've stuck cookie and pie dough in the freezer before when in a hurry and it works fine.