Looking for the name of a previous contest

There was a contest on your best recipe away from home or in a hotel room a while ago. I would love to link to the contest page in a blog post I'm writing but can't remember what it was called. Thanks

asked by Kitchen Butterfly almost 7 years ago

On the Contests page there used to be a tab for past contests, but I'm not seeing it now. Hopefully someone from food52 will have an answer.

KB, I've been a member here since almost the beginning and I don't remember that one. (Although I think it's a cool idea.)

Here's the contests link: http://www.food52.com/contests...

http://www.food52.com/blog... Go to this site and you can research all the contests. Good luck!

There is one for your best home alone dinner. Not sure if thats it.
http://www.food52.com/contests...

Kitchen Butterfly

Thanks everyone. I recently spent 5 days in a hotel (in transition during my international move) and spent a great deal of time seeing what I could cook up. And then I thought I remember a similar contest but now I'm no longer sure. It might have been your best home alone dinner.

I would love the editors to put out a list of all the contests that have been 'had'.....I know there is the photo spread but that doesn't say which contest the winners were in, unless you click on each one. Perhaps when tagging the photo, the contest theme could be included.

BTW I'm loving the fact that we can now paragraph and create spaces between blocks of text. Plus you can edit your pickles to correct spelling errors! Thank you editors

Kitchen Butterfly, you can click on the titles "Book One" and "Book Two" (2 lines beneath the "Food52" logo) and scroll through the weekly contests.

I'd love to know the answer to this as I travel so much. On my bucket list is to cook a three course meal in a hotel room. I'm pretty sure I've got the equipment, like a portable induction burner. Housekeeping will hate me.

Yes, we need a contest theme index, please! I'll type it up for you, if you don't have the time. :)

lorigoldsby

I agree with Mrs. Larkin ! Index (alphabetized!) please, please.

Kitchen Butterfly

@Pierino - we're on the same wavelength. I tried to do 2 courses......not that difficult at all in a hotel room but I also had a microwave to assist.

See http://2.bp.blogspot.com...

It tells you how to cook a cheese sarnie on the base of a hot iron!