🔕 🔔

Looking for a good lasagna recipe with lots of meat and ricotta. Also I accidentally bought no-bake noodles.

asked by Pamela731 over 4 years ago

3d9a3882 c161 441f 8a91 0efd10979f7c  2007 09 11e s4

Lots of meat and ricotta...and you have some no-bake lasagna noodles? Why not make baked manicotti a la Cooks Country and America's Test Kitchen/Cooks Illustrated. I think they showed it on Cooks Country's PBS show not too long ago, but I just noticed that it is now a "Members Only" recipe. Feel free to drop me a note if you need some help!

Fae6072b a7c9 4f70 a2a1 13bb6e5b5488  manicotti

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

I only buy the no-cook lasagne noodles. Here's my recipe, but I make a bechamel sauce, which you could easily sub with a mix of ricotta and shredded mozzarella. http://www.food52.com/recipes... Good Luck!

Deac5e85 ab6c 4739 826e c35688e6f154  l1020855

Mrslarkin is correct.The no boil/cook noodles do just fine if baked in a wet lasagne. If you need a really meaty dish , cooked Italian sausages and thinly sliced meatballs are great fillers. Add a little spice to each layer to keep the flavor intensity...Penzey's Tuscan Sunset is a great no salt Italian blend.