🔕 🔔

Spatch cocked chicken

Could I complete the the first part of the recipe and then four hours later, cook in oven. I have a school play to attend in between prep and dinner. I'm thinking about rubbing butter and herbs under the skin before searing...

asked by Jenn2323 almost 5 years ago

0f493ab9 068f 4498 ba2c 95c992214d52  sit2

I would think so..depending what the first part is for your specific recipe is. Just preping the chicken and putting the butter and herbs out to soften would save time. And if it calls for veggies cut those up and have them stored and ready to assemble. I wouldn't add heat to it if that's what your thinking just have everything all cut up, prepped and ready to go when you get back.

D60a4210 94d4 4049 948b 8559bc85ca8f  image

Thank you