🔕 🔔

Nuts as a gift

I am making sweet and savory nuts (walnuts, cashews, pecans) to bag and give as small gifts to friends. How much (by weight or volume) in each bag? To be frank, my cost is a factor as I have about 8 people I'd like to include. Thanks.

asked by DebJ over 4 years ago

What is your budget? Buy the nuts with what you can spend then divide by 8. Cashews will probably be the most expensive, so you'll most likely have less of it in comparison to the other nuts. So buy what you can afford and divide each type of nuts by 8. And I would use weight, just to be fair.

609271d6 306e 4b3e 8479 9d404fb84e73  moi 1

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

4oz per bag should be fine... Especially if you will be giving more than one bag. Also, cute packaging goes a long way...