Can I use turkey wings to make a single portion of turkey dinner with gravy? I could never eat a whole turkey and I'm flying solo for Christm

asked by rebecca_burkart over 5 years ago

Brette Warshaw

Yes! But make sure to have stock on hand to help stretch the gravy, if needed. Enjoy!

Another possibility is to use turkey thighs along with your wings. Adds a little more delicious dark meat. After you have roasted the turkey and taken the meat off, use the bones of both to make a delicious stock. Don't know where you live, but if in a city check out MeetUp.com All kinds of opportunities to get together with what is called 'orphans' for the holidays.