🔕 🔔

Can I use turkey wings to make a single portion of turkey dinner with gravy? I could never eat a whole turkey and I'm flying solo for Christm

asked by rebecca_burkart almost 5 years ago

11a5dc99 9cd2 4f28 916e 5bee541e8aa7  400584 2795982053875 1473082837 n 1

Yes! But make sure to have stock on hand to help stretch the gravy, if needed. Enjoy!

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Another possibility is to use turkey thighs along with your wings. Adds a little more delicious dark meat. After you have roasted the turkey and taken the meat off, use the bones of both to make a delicious stock. Don't know where you live, but if in a city check out MeetUp.com All kinds of opportunities to get together with what is called 'orphans' for the holidays.