About to Salt my 5 lb $100 tenderloin and set in fridge for 24 hrs....How much Salt?

Thanks everyone for any help....Merry Xmas

asked by HookedCook almost 6 years ago

former Community Editor

I don't think you need to measure out a specific amount of salt. Just use kosher salt, so you can see where you've salted the beef, and just make sure you're getting it all over.

HookedCook

Thanks Lindsay...I understand now....I just see pics like Steven Raichle Tenderloin recipe on here and he's got 4 cups of salt working....I'm planning on making the Porcini/Rosemary recipe and we are just looking for a seasoning of salt in this recipe,Got it...

former Community Editor

Hope it turns out well!