🔕 🔔

About to Salt my 5 lb $100 tenderloin and set in fridge for 24 hrs....How much Salt?

Thanks everyone for any help....Merry Xmas

asked by HookedCook about 5 years ago

012d983c ea5a 4b9f a942 a8f5dfcef8d7  ljh6675 web

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

I don't think you need to measure out a specific amount of salt. Just use kosher salt, so you can see where you've salted the beef, and just make sure you're getting it all over.

Thanks Lindsay...I understand now....I just see pics like Steven Raichle Tenderloin recipe on here and he's got 4 cups of salt working....I'm planning on making the Porcini/Rosemary recipe and we are just looking for a seasoning of salt in this recipe,Got it...

Hope it turns out well!