🔕 🔔

for the Cherry Almond Danish, may I let the dough rise at room temp, rather than "overnight in the fridge"?

If so, how long does it rise at room temp? Thanks.

asked by goodsensehealth almost 5 years ago

8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

I haven't made Amanda's cherry almond danish but for other danish recipes I've let the dough rise in a warm place until doubled in size (1-2hours) and not overnight in the fridge. So I think it would be be safe doing that if you're trying to get it done in one day

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Yes, you absolutely can. We just finished eating a batch I made last night!

40a319ef 5400 4822 9cfd a5d8adcaa74c  fb avatar

Thank you and Merry Christmas!