🔕 🔔

can't add question or answer from iPhone

for two days I've been trying to ask and answer questions from my iPhone but they won't post. Only works from my computer. My phone works fine otherwise.

asked by ATL over 5 years ago

http://food52.com/hotline...

ATL, apologies for this -- you're not the only one who's seen this issue. We're working on a solution, and thanks for letting us know!

Karl Rosaen

Hi all, thanks so much for taking the time to report the issues - it turns out this was a different problem than was fixed a couple of weeks ago, and we just rolled out a fix - I just posted a question from my iPad to make sure. Let me know if you still run into problems or can't post questions from your hotline app.