🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Yam and Peanut Stew with Kale

A9a6359f 627b 427c 885d 8b01c3bb806d  uwl5npq7nruwnqve rzq0rkdtsi4qa72nk44tcvlslk

I have a question about the recipe "Yam and Peanut Stew with Kale" from Gena Hamshaw. Should I peel the Yams? chunky peanut butter okay? I am shopping tomorrow

asked by Mary Patrice almost 5 years ago

Yes, you should peel the yams and yes, chunky peanut butter works just fine! That's what I used. It was fabulous. I suggest using a bit less than what's called for, and adding more to taste. We found the peanut butter to be a bit overwhelming. (I used a natural unsalted chunky type.) ;o)