🔕 🔔

734c33f0 0371 47e9 81b0 ac12152b48db  img009 1

Anyone have a recipe for "spicy peanut noodle soup". A local restaurant that specializes in northern Chinese serves it and I would love to make it myself. Its made on a vegetarian broth, probably with a chunky peanut butter, and chili paste.
Here's a pic I found on a local foodie's blog..

asked by epoch555 almost 7 years ago

I see Spicy Noodle House is known for it. Looks delicious. You aren't the only one searching. Check this blog post:
http://onevivaciousvegan...

Here's a nice one from epicurious. It has chicken though. http://www.epicurious.com...

I'm going to try with Soba noodles and natural peanut butter.

I'm sure that can be modified easily to be vegan. It seems to have many of the spices that are mentioned when people mention this soup.

@nutcakes I have a few vegan recipes on my blog if you're interested. You can find them at http://yumyummum.wordpress...

3566fae0 6f23 458d 945e 4867c9de0ea5  fb avatar

沙 爹 牛 肉 湯 粉 Phở Saté Taí Hong Kong Cafe in the Palazzo (formerly known as Zine) has the best. No place here in Atlanta that I have found serves it though. and finding the galangal and good lemongrass can be a challenge if you want to make your own.

Various recipes for spicy Thai peanut sauce can become soups if one adds a favorite broth (to desired thinness) and heats up.