🔕 🔔

D347253b 88e5 4ba1 ab1b 7b10260231b2  stringio

http://www.hmart.com/ a great place for Asian ingredients.

3d253d10 c149 43e1 a7da 264695fe97f3  garrison family 2008

Thanks for telling me about this. I got live blue crab for less than $3 a lb, and live lobster for $6.99 a lb. This was an amazing store!

I recommend bliss raw cafe highly at 6005 Berkshire lane as a restaurant. It's a very small operation... I think it seats under 20, but the owner is there most of the time and she told us where the local farmers markets and stuff were. I was just passing through so unfortunately, I'm no help in remembering exactly where they were but I recommend going there to eat for further clarification. Hope this helps!

I'm not sure you will consider Central Market a specialty store, but it's my happy place for finding hard to find ingredients. Full service grocery store with cooking classes, and wonderful produce. http://www.centralmarket...

13c84cc0 282f 4edf 8b84 2c637c659ee7  badge photo for allison

You MUST try Jimmy's Food Store close to downtown: http://www.jimmysfoodstore.... It's small-ish but is packed with awesome specialty products AND they have a great deli with killer sandwiches, especially the Cuban, Muffuletta, and the Italian sub (everything else looks amazing but I can't get past these three). Also, full disclosure that I work for Whole Foods Market but there are quite a few in Dallas, with tons of great produce, super-fresh meat and seafood. And back to Jimmy's, try their meatballs and housemade sausage to go. You'll be very happy, and even happier if you call in the order ahead of time.

E286b847 f4f3 4231 9312 0535d5902f35  sandwich cuban

You must check out
Shandiz Mediterranean market on W. Parker in Plano