🔕 🔔

For flank steak on texas toast can I leave it in the refrigerator for a few more hours than suggested?

I'm referring to the flank steak as it says 1-2 hours. But if I have to go to work can I leave it in for a few more hours?

asked by Felicia_renee over 4 years ago

8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

Yes - it should be fine; probably even better. 1-2 hours is a minimum for the steak to absorb the great flavors

Ok thanks!

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

I made it for the potluck cookbook party and left it in the refrigerator for 6 hours and it tasted even better as Monita said it absorbs the flavors.

When my store has a good sale on flank steak I buy quite a few. I throw my marinade and the flank into the freezer bag. Take out in the morning and its ready to throw on the grill when I get home!

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

yes, certainly. looks at the comments at the recipe page. that recipe is made in my house at least 1x month.

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

We make this recipe often as well since Suzanne prepared it for the book party. The chimichurri is so bright and fresh tasting. Make sure the meat is at room temp before you put in on the grill.