🔕 🔔

Best way to serve bk truffles

asked by gjcurto over 4 years ago

516f887e 3787 460a bf21 d20ef4195109  bigpan

If you mean black truffle, I would shave thin and serve on a simple pasta. Perhaps a spaghettini with either just an olive oil dressing with warm cherry tomatoes, or with a sauce of heavy cream with grated parmesan and scallion.

79ca7fa3 11e3 4829 beae d200649eab49  walken the walk

I agree with bigpan on the basic idea (if not the specific recipe). I don't think tomatoes and truffles are a good match, period. If you have good seasonal truffles they should be the star of the show. They match up well with, pasta, rice and cheese. You don't need much more than that. And use it fast because the autumn truffles don't keep for more than a week.

Bac35f8c 0352 46fe 95e3 57de4b652617  p1291120

Or shaved on scrambled eggs -- totally decadent!