I'm horribied I left a sealed ham on the counter for 2 days

I likely know the answer, but any chance this is edible? A spiral cut boneless 3 lb vaccume sealed smithfield.com ham with natural juices. I'm sick over it because it is planned for appetizer tonight for a fried chicken and mac n cheese dinner. I thought mini biscuits (possibly sweet potatoe) with ham and honey mustard would be fun. Now what? Just biscuits and maybe some brown sugar bacon would be good. I had the ham at 1/2 off and don't think there is any left, even at full price. So bummed don't know what to do. (sorry if repeat, my first post disappeared)

boulangere January 19, 2013

You need some pets! In my house, they're the best reminder ever to put food away. Biscuits and bacon sound wonderful as an appetizer.

nutcakes
nutcakes January 19, 2013

I have 4 dogs in the house right now but the stuff was wrapped in netting, foil and vaccume sealed!

I have a 1/2 pound of bacon in the freezer so I am making brown sugar bacon scones and likely some cheese scones. Now I have a plan.

boulangere January 19, 2013

I'm sure your evening was lovely! And things like this always make a good story. Later.

ChefJune January 19, 2013

I sure hope you didn't serve it.