🔕 🔔

Do you have ideas about cooking with yuzu, limequats, sweet limes, mandarinquats? Just bought. Not sure what 2 do.

asked by @luvcookbooks over 4 years ago

I have not tried this, but just came across it: http://food52.com/recipes...

You can also use these as subs for citrus in other recipes. Any of them might work nicely in place of the lemon in the genius recipe for lemon cream tart posted today.

Yuzu works well in lots of japanese preparations

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

I believe I have seen yuzu in salad dressings, in the lemon - orange context. And that curd looks very tempting. I've never seen them for sale here (SW NH), though.

How fun! Yuzu is a component of Ponzu sauce which you can use for fish or seared or raw tuna. I would use the zest to make a vodka drink or to infuse vodka.

C1aa93d7 c7a4 4560 aa6d 6dca74cc98ca  smokin tokyo

Luvcookbooks--I'm trying to discover the English names of several citrus I have in my Japanese garden. I know the Yuzu and kumquat but still have 4 other kinds I'm not sure of their name. Is it possible you could send a photo? limequats, sweet limes, mandarinquats are very interesting!