🔕 🔔

Slow cooked Boston butt

Today I have a 1.14 lb Boston butt and a brand-new slow cooker. I've never used one before and though I did a recipe search and read the instructions, I'm still not sure of strategies. Thoughts or recipes for a slow-cooker beginner?

asked by LucyS over 4 years ago

Have fun. What do you want? Shredded pork? Let this be the first of some experimental meals

79ca7fa3 11e3 4829 beae d200649eab49  walken the walk

If you have access to Asian ingredients you could perhaps try this http://food52.com/recipes... Which slow cooker did you buy? One bit of advice, if you are going to be away from it for a length of time be sure you have adequate liquid. But don't fully submerge the meat.

3b9b74ad 7943 4143 a532 0e44f3083913  red lantern 008