🔕 🔔

Is almond butter rare?

asked by Maddie7 about 5 years ago

No, I have purchased it at the local supermarket as well as Trader Joes.

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

It is easy to make your own almond butter. I do it all the time in my food processor. Here is a video showing you how to do it. http://food52.com/blog...

Available broadly now. At places like whole foods, you can fresh grind your own, which is the way to go in my opinion.

1159112d e9d2 47a5 aa03 ccf4491917f1  img 9977
cratecooking

Susan is a Recipe Tester for Food52

Also check for it at a health or specialty food store if you cannot find it at your grocery store.

Wholefoods user icon

Yeah, it's pretty common now. It's like peanut butter so found usually by the peanut butter section. Some Wholefoods has a peanut butter grinder, if they have fresh grind peanut butter, some of them would have fresh grind almond butter machines as well (same area).