What are your favorite ways to eat almond butter?

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer over 7 years ago

prettyPeas

On whole grain toast with bananas or swirled in my oatmeal just before eating.

I love it slathered on an apple. Simple but really delicious.

Don't forget just right out of the jar!

Allingwelsh

I like making almond butter cups. They are really simple and quick to make. I got the recipe from Jam It, Pickle It, Cure It. You can see pictures of the ones I have made at my blog (link in my profile). Add some salt to the top, mmmm.

Panfusine

Lick it off a spoon!

LJS
LJS

Slathered on a toasted cinnamon raisin bagel.

It's great for making vegan soups "creamy" as in this soup which is a favorite here: http://www.food52.com/recipes.... ;o)

You can also stir it into either sweet or savory porridges, like this one (use it instead of the chopped almonds): http://www.food52.com/recipes...

:o)

beyondcelery

Blend it with frozen bananas and some soymilk and the result is nearly like an ice cream shake, except without dairy or added sugar. (I use unsweetened soymilk.)

a Whole Foods Market Customer

use it your peanut butter cookie recipe.

I use it when I don't have tahini

make a dressing using it as the oil aspect. 2 Tbs almond butter to 1 Tbs. of vinegar or citrus juice. garlic, herbs, salt and pepper.