🔕 🔔

I took chkn breasts out of the freezer yesterday morning, and left them to thaw in a bowl of water, and forgot abt them till 2day, shld I thr

asked by Bougie over 4 years ago

2fc558a8 bd7d 4d57 9ed4 e14a7fcea429  fb avatar

If the chicken is in the fridge, you're fine. On the counter, toss it out, no doubt. In general, you should thaw meat in the refrigerator on a tray, not in water. That will take about 24 hours. If you want to that's something out quickly, put it in a bowl and leave it in the sink with cool water running over it (just a dribble) until it is thawed. Then cook immediately.