I'm not in a pickle yet, but just wanted to send out cyber Thanksgiving hugs to all the lovlies I've "met" here at food52. It's just a pleasure.... <3 : )

asked by TiggyBee almost 8 years ago

Cyber hug to you, too, TiggyBee. What would we picklers do without you? Happy Thanksgiving!

Nora

TiggyBee, thanks for expressing it--I agree! I'm totally in love with Food52 and all the good folks here.

We love you back.

campagnes

I agree! As a newbie, I'm humbled by all the expertise around here and the willingness to advise. Thanks to all!

Right back at ya, TiggyBee, and everyone else, too!

Rhonda35

Ditto! I just posted similar sentiments, before scrolling down and seeing your post. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

gingerroot

Cheers, TiggyBee! And Happy Thanksgiving to all!