oven temp adjustment for pyrex

When cooking in pyrex, do I adjust the oven temperature up or down (I can't remember)?

Kristen W. is a trusted home cook.

No oven temp adjustment needed as far as I know. Just avoid adding really cold (like right out of the freezer)into a hot oven. Here's the pyrex guidelines for use,http://www.pyrexware.com/index.asp?pageId=32

Kristen W.
Kristen W.

Kristen W. is a trusted home cook.

Ah, I guess I misremembered. Thanks!

LLStone

I've recently had a couple of pyrex explode in the oven. I think it shouldn't be more than 375 degrees - I recall mine exploding around 400.

ChefOno

A sudden change in temperature is what breaks glass, not the temperature per se. Failure to preheat the oven is the most common cause. Remember back in Chem Lab heating Pyrex flasks with a Bunsen burner?