🔕 🔔

This isn't a question at all, but I didn't know where else to post it, so here it goes:
I just want to say that, this Thursday, I will be giving thanks for the Food52 website and its amazing community of cooks. Amanda and Merrill, thank you for this wonderful place where we can gather together and share recipes, experience and friendship. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!

asked by Rhonda35 over 6 years ago

Ddd52943 cdf0 4edb a2d4 73aa286607f0  399571 2853636453848 1694221275 n

I love this sentiment and know just how you feel!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

I feel exactly the same way. Thanks for expressing it, Rhonda, and Happy Thanksgiving.

8c5e3e9f 1b4a 49bc b261 442225295683  stringio

Food52 makes me happy in so many ways, thank you Rhonda for reminding me! And Happy Thanksgiving to a truly amazing and gifted group of cooks and story tellers! Thank you Amanda and Merrill for providing us a platform to share with each other!

B0f2c3df 9bf7 43fc 8544 eb75ba85a60e  kay at lake

I'm with you! In fact, I'm using four Food52 recipes tomorrow -- green bean casserole, steamed cranberry molasses pudding, curried fruit and chocolate saffron pots de creme, so I expect my guests and I will be VERY thankful for Food52! Would love to see a thread on which Food52 recipes everyone used over the holiday. Thank you, A&M, for the chance to get "together" with so many like-minded cooks!

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Hear hear! I too am serving several Food52 recipes .. a rundown of what everyone made from the site would be fun! Thanks to ALL of you for making me a better cook!

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Help, help me Rhonda -- and all you other Foodpickle fans -- you are so generous and thoughtful with the comments and advice. Here to learn and share!

549d9fb3 53ef 4170 b68e 8bae2e055be7  dsc 0048b

Many thanks to all the talented and generous food52 cooks! My Friday afternoon buffet will be full of food52 recipes - Oui, Chef's gingered fig cranberry chutney, Merrill's Tuscan onion confit, AntoniaJames' butternut squash and parsnip puree. And Mrswheelbarrow's challah stuffing will be my contribution (for a second year) to Thanksgiving dinner at my brother and sister-in-law's house.

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! It's been really fun hanging out with fellow food fanatics.

Today, I made this: http://www.food52.com/recipes...
It's amazing! (okay, i cheated and did not make my own french fried onions)

and this, with rum and gingersnaps (also amazing): http://www.food52.com/recipes...

and 3 flavors of jello, too!

Not cooking anything else. Going to mother-in-law's for the rest!