Last day! Take 20% off $150+ with code GOGOGIFTS. Go grant some wishes » details
Enter code GOGOGIFTS at checkout. Offer valid through 11:59pm ET 12/11/16. U.S. only. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
🔕 🔔

Tilapia ideas

I want to make some tilapia for dinner but I want to do something different than my usual bake and serve... Ideas? I searched 'tilapia' on this website but did not find anything that enticed me

asked by stephanieRD almost 4 years ago

How about dusting it lightly with flour or Wondra, pan fry in a little oil/butter, and a few capers & lemon juice? Sort of like a tilapia piccata.

Ea614c4c 65a0 4dd8 be64 476376d8cf8d  will

Also, any of the white fleshed fish can be substituted in for tilapia (in most cases)
Try: http://food52.com/blog...

Wholefoods user icon

Tilapia oreganata (sp?). It is still bake and serve but this way you have some panko mixed with a little oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic, parsley. Add enough oil that when you squeeze the panko, it holds its shape (sort of) and add enough lemon juice to taste. It provides alot of texture but keeps the meal simple.