Latin American/Mexican restaurants in San Francisco

We will be in San Francisco for spring break...we would like recommendations for Latin American restaurants, Mexican, etc. Also, we will have our 8 year old with us. She is not a picky child, but good spots for families would be appreciated, such as burgers, Jim Lahey style pizza, etc. also.

asked by Stephanie G over 5 years ago

TobiT

Mijita from the great Traci Des Jardins

My goodness! I have been going to Mijita for years, ever since it opened at the Ferry Building, and I never knew it had a Traci Des Jardins connection!! A super choice for an 8-year-old. In general, I'd say that San Francisco,is more tourist-oriented than child-oriented, but I'm sure you'll do fine.