A question about a recipe: Bacon Wrapped Brown Sugar Pork Loin

If I do this in a bone less loin, what do I reduce cooking time to? Oven temp the same?

asked by Jestei over 5 years ago

I'd approach a boneless loin a bit differently. I'd tie it so it would cook more evenly in the first part -- which might be a bit tricky with the bacon wrap, but seems feasible. I'd also cook it 50º lower until the glaze is put on then jack up the heat to caramelize the glaze. I'd glaze when the internal temp was about 110-115º, then pull the roast when it was 135-140º (after resting the internal temp should be in the 145-150 range so medium to med-well). Tent with foil, and let rest 15 or so minutes.