does anybody knows about a vegan food vocational training?i m a french 29 years girl :) thanks

8a9688e0 fb83 4570 b52e 9a65f1e02cb0  dscn0013

asked by marie aubry over 5 years ago

I recommend searching for raw food training. Then you have vegan recipes that aren't all processed. And you can cook any one of them. There are several great places in California, one being http://rawfoodchef.com...

I don't know about vocational training. I would check out community colleges in Washington and California.

FutureChef

The Matthew Kenney academy is the only accredited culinary school of plant-based, gourmet raw and living cuisine (aka raw vegan). They have two locations, the first of which was in Oklahoma City and the latter in Santa Monica, California.

Curious: accredited by whom?

The Natural Gourmet Cookery School In New York City is definitely vegetarian -- not sure about vegan, but it's worth investigating. It's a good school with a fine reputation.

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but here's a certificate program in plant based nutrition sponsored by Cornell University:
http://www.ecornell.com...

marie aubry

accredited by...?
just a simple question because interested by food and nutrition and ..
america?whaou..I'm french :)