🔕 🔔

Freezing chicken in marinade

Im making chicken in a balsamic, olive oil, fresh herb marinade for passover. I want to make the marinade in advance. Can I freeze it and use it a week later? Can I freeze the chicken in the marinade for the week?

asked by Dianna Cohen over 4 years ago

Yes and yes. The chicken will absorb the flavors and will taste great when cooked. The herbs might not be as bright, once they come out of the freezer, though, so consider adding a more fresh herbs when you cook the chicken. The sauce will be tastier that way. (But don't sweat it if you can't do that.) ;o)