🔕 🔔

Schmaltz

With Passover nearly upon us, just curious if anyone else has checked out the Michael Ruhlman iPad offering on Schmaltz, A Love Song to a Forgotten fat?

asked by Linn over 4 years ago

First, I love schmaltz and I'm not even Jewish. I don't have an Ipad but I do have link to Ruhlman's blog. Believe me, chicken fat has not been forgotten by me. It comes in a close second to lard in my personal pantheon of lipids.

E23fa976 d2e2 47e5 8e68 cb3df9f21a01  flavor drizzles art

Like Pierino, I am not of the Jewish faith, nor do I own an ipad. But, I do believe that more people should learn about the wonderful schmaltz.

48dd002c 4c45 4b84 8006 ac8614d467cd  dsc00859 2

no, but I did make a container of schmaltz and a big container of gribenes today.