Schmaltz

With Passover nearly upon us, just curious if anyone else has checked out the Michael Ruhlman iPad offering on Schmaltz, A Love Song to a Forgotten fat?

asked by Linn over 5 years ago

First, I love schmaltz and I'm not even Jewish. I don't have an Ipad but I do have link to Ruhlman's blog. Believe me, chicken fat has not been forgotten by me. It comes in a close second to lard in my personal pantheon of lipids.

Flavor Drizzles

Like Pierino, I am not of the Jewish faith, nor do I own an ipad. But, I do believe that more people should learn about the wonderful schmaltz.

no, but I did make a container of schmaltz and a big container of gribenes today.