🔕 🔔

why can't I access my recipes?

i wanted to edit one of my recipes, but when i try to access my recipes, i get an error message.

asked by louisez about 5 years ago

Our tech team is looking into this. We may not have a solution today but will soon. Thanks for letting us know -- and don't worry, your recipes aren't lost. Can you let me know what the name of the recipe is?

louisez

red flannel hash (i just wanted to clarify that beets should be trimmed of roots and tops only, and you shouldn't slice off a section at bottom and top)

and thanks

I just edited the recipe -- see what you think!

louisez

that's really kind of you.
while i'm at it, i ought to take the chance to send praise your way -- to tell you how much fun food52 is (even more fun than food 1852, which made my day) -- and to congratulate you on your well-deserved successes

Thanks so much!