🔕 🔔

Planning to serve Smoked Salmon with Soba Noodles and Creamy Cucumber Salad. A selection of assorted Asian cracker snacks and wasabi peas be

asked by mvangraaf over 4 years ago

Question aborted! Asian crakers for app and lemon for dessert. Please suggest wines!

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Well rule #1 - drink what you like! That said, were it me, I would go with a dry rose, probably a cotes du rhone or something like that. Or if it's a festive occasion, some semi dry bubbly?

120fa86a 7a24 4cc0 8ee1 a8d1ab14c725  me in munich with fish

Yes, something lighter and refreshing seems to be in order. The rosé as mentioned above would be a great choice. For me, vinho verde comes to mind, but that's a personal favorite for any food requiring a crisp, bracing wine. Having said all that, I'm no wine expert, but I know what I like!

0f493ab9 068f 4498 ba2c 95c992214d52  sit2

A high end Sake...that's served chilled. Not the normal kikoman supermarket warm sake.
Along with a good beer, a pale light larger.