🔕 🔔

vegan and nut free cup cake

My son's birthday is coming up and I need an easy, tasty vegan AND nut free special treat to bring to his class.

asked by Rascher Alcasid over 4 years ago

http://www.theppk.com/2010...
Haven't made the ganache but these cupcakes are my go-to (just sub the almond milk for your milk of choice, probably soy or rice). Worth exploring that website too. I'm sure you can find something your son would like (and no one, NO ONE, will know they're vegan!)! Good luck!

926ee962 060e 44e6 a1d9 878262f34bf8  image

Kblog.lunchboxbunch.com

Kblog.lunchboxbunch.com

I agree with saragrad, that's totally the best cake you can make and it makes really good cupcakes. If you want to make it a little more moist you can add about 2TBS of chocolate syrup to the batter. It's usually called "depression" or "wacky" cake (depression era cakes have a tendency not to include as many rationed ingredients, like eggs, milk, butter, etc. so they're a great place to start looking when you want to make something vegan).