A question about a recipe: Cory Schreiber & Julie Richardson's Rhubarb Buckle with Ginger Crumb

97c56a7a 37b5 4702 92f9 65a641e333e3  8771008526 1e2d8d8942 z

I have a question about the recipe "Cory Schreiber & Julie Richardson's Rhubarb Buckle with Ginger Crumb" from Genius Recipes. How many cups of rhubarb should I get from one pound? I have my own rhubarb plants but no kitchen scale. I would love to make this but it would be helpful to know if it is 2 cups of sliced rhubarb, for example. Thank you!

asked by Susan B. over 5 years ago

I happen to have rhubarb and weighed it and I weighed 4 stalks and it came to a pound. Now our rhubarb may vary in size but I would feel pretty safe with 3 or 4 big stalks of rhubarb equalling a pound. I didn't chop it and measure cups.

Susan B.

Thank you, Suzanne. That would have been my guess but thought it was worth asking.

I know what it's like when you just don't know and don't have the equipment to check. Glad it helped! The recipe sounds delicious, I may just have to make it with my rhubarb!!