A question about a recipe: Cory Schreiber & Julie Richardson's Rhubarb Buckle with Ginger Crumb

I have a question about the recipe "Cory Schreiber & Julie Richardson's Rhubarb Buckle with Ginger Crumb" from Genius Recipes. How many cups of rhubarb should I get from one pound? I have my own rhubarb plants but no kitchen scale. I would love to make this but it would be helpful to know if it is 2 cups of sliced rhubarb, for example. Thank you!

1 Comment

sdebrango May 22, 2013

I happen to have rhubarb and weighed it and I weighed 4 stalks and it came to a pound. Now our rhubarb may vary in size but I would feel pretty safe with 3 or 4 big stalks of rhubarb equalling a pound. I didn't chop it and measure cups.

Susan B.
Susan B. May 22, 2013

Thank you, Suzanne. That would have been my guess but thought it was worth asking.

sdebrango May 22, 2013

I know what it's like when you just don't know and don't have the equipment to check. Glad it helped! The recipe sounds delicious, I may just have to make it with my rhubarb!!