🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Don't Hold The Anything Breakfast Bread Pudding

6f83465b 1fc5 46d9 b4af 9417e1d88739  6473759923 e0e392a58b z

I have a question about the recipe "Don't Hold The Anything Breakfast Bread Pudding " from aargersi. Do you think this can be frozen and baked later?

asked by Liz Walsh about 4 years ago

I'm actually not sure about the freezing before baking. But when it comes to freezing things, I like to think about how much time it's saving me. In this case, I don't think it would be doing all that much, especially because you can make this the day before and keep in in the refrigerator until baking. Other than measuring, you're browning sausage and chopping herbs. The sausage browning you can do ahead of time.